NOTE: Clamp collars are now in stock.
Tired of hex clamp collars that cost an arm and a leg? Tired of stripping out the set screw on your clamp collar? Need to add a collar in an assembly and don't want to remove everything from your hex shaft?
Me too! I've ran into all of the above scenarios multiple times building multiple robots. These collars are the holy grail -
- split so they can easily be added or removed
- lightweight 6061 aluminum
- .5 oz (.031 lbs) for one hex collar
- uses two 8-32 socket head cap screws that require a 9/64" allen wrench
- $4.00 per collar, sold in 5 packs
- anodized black for awesomeness
- When clamped on 1/2 inch hex shaft - approx 1.2 inch outer diameter
- 0.40 inches wide
- STEP file CAD Model Available