This kit features a 1/4" thick, three motor plate designed to accept mounting of any CIM-style motor on the market today. This has been specifically designed to interface with the kit drive teams often use in FRC. Simply remove your stock gearbox, re-use the existing gear stages & shafts, and re-mount to your frame.
This kit includes enough plates and hardware for an entire drive train. You only need to order 1 in order to receive enough hardware for your entire drive. Included in your purchase -
- QTY 2 - 1/4" thick 3 CIM-style motor mount plates. These plates feature the Aren Hill 14t pinion holes, allowing easy installation & removal of motors.
- QTY 4 - 3/8" ID flanged bearing
- QTY 4 - 2" long Black Oxide Steel 10-32 bolt
- QTY 4 - 2" long Black Oxide Steel 8-32 bolt
- QTY 4 - 1.25" long aluminum spacer for 10-32 bolts
- QTY 4 - 1.25" long aluminum spacer for 8-32 bolts
- QTY 4 - Black Oxide Steel 10-32 locknut
- QTY 4 - Black Oxide Steel 8-32 locknut
- QTY 2 - Half Inch Acetal Hex Spacer - 1/8" Thick
- QTY 2 - 3/8 Onyx 3D Printed Hex Spacer - .10" Thick
Plate Material: 6061 Aluminum
Individual Plate Weight: .440 lbs
Overall Assembly Weight: .65 lbs