Half inch hex hubs are often used to transfer motion between components in competition robots. This hub includes a thicker quarter inch flange that allows for tapping 10-24 / 10-32 holes or drilling and tapping to 1/4-20 sized holes. The Thrifty Hub is offered as a blank hex hub to teams to do further machining or leave stock as-is.
- 2.25" OD flange / 1.125" OD hub
- .75" overall thickness - 0.25" thick flange / 0.50" thick hub
- Interfaces with standard 1.875" bolt hole pattern via #8 bolt sized holes (can be drilled out to accommodate larger fasteners)
- .120 lbs per hub. Sold in packs of 4.
- 7075 T6 Aluminum + anodized black
- STEP CAD File Available